Saturday, 14 June 2014

Friday Favourites (on Saturday again!)

Another busy Friday meant this totally fell off my radar. But happy to be here today sharing some of current faves with you!

1. This quote. Pretty much sums up my life at the moment...have everything going on in some areas and nothing going on in others. Frustrating, for sure, but I'm learning to roll with it!



2. Pretty outfit styles that I can hopefully start to wear again if Whole30® works its magic on me! (Photo by Stacy Kokes.)






4. Pretty buns. Wish my hair could look like this in a bun! (Bun wrap from Nachibands.)



5. This blog post on still life photography. Something my Project Life® album is full of and something I definitely want to get better at!




6. Kelly Purkey's Paris adventures. Will definitely be keeping a close eye on her blog for more stories and photos!




7. This Handbook spread by Peppermint Granberg. Love the white, the photos and all the cute little embellishments.

What are you loving lately?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for liking my layout :) Was reading and scrolled down to see that and squealed "That's my layout!" (then I may or may not have run and grabbed everyone to show them the screen), haha.

    ReplyDelete